Monday, November 23, 2009

Evaluation Lili

In this activity our objective is to let as much as students know our salon, and I am a consultant in this salon, my job is to introduce to different people what hair style is better or them, and if they want to dye them hair, what color is better for them..
Reflect back from this activity, I think my behaviour is not too bad, because I have answered many questions from different customers. For example, some customers has asked me the price for different types hairs, there have some customers ask me how to cut them hair can let then look more beautiful, then I have told them which shape is better for them and why I choose this shape for them, and most customer have followed my advise, but still have fewer customer does not agree my opinion, so I need to learn more about this then I will can make a better advice for my customers.
In this activity I have learn lots of knowledge that I cannot learn from books. For example, I have learned how to use marketing mix, before I just know the definition about the marketing mix, if you want me to talk about them, I have no idea, but if now you want me talk about it and discuss in different types of business which is the most important part and why, I can answer this easily, and from this activity I have learned the best way for students to remember and learn something is from practice experience, because before if I want to remember some important thing from the book, I need to write it about 7 times then I can remember it, but in this activity I can remember things easily, because I have done everything by myself, so is much more easier for me to remember it. I think we can do more activities like this, is helpful for our study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home