Friday, November 20, 2009

Evaluation Allen

My job in group is publicize and marketing mix analysis, For publicize, my ideas are using internet and poster to advertise because it will help us saving money , internet advertising is out our advertising to Swansea university home page , to let students know how to contact us and it also have price and service time on it .
Using poster is put poster on Message board on Icws bundling and students living room in university, in my mind it is best and fast way to publicize
Marketing mix analysis is using the place, promotion, people, product, price physical evidence, and process to analysis Babbles barber shop. I have more detail in group report.
This 3 week I study how to use marketing mix to analysis a product or a brand in market and also I lean use right way with rational cost to publicizing. The most important is how to make a team work with my partners.
Allen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home