Sunday, November 22, 2009

Evaluation Sunil

As the marketing manager of the bubbles hair salon I think the business idea worked quite well and everything pretty much went according to the plan, our publicity through posters, SMS and e-mails worked pretty well and we were even successful in targeting the student market, we served our customers according to their choice and the credit goes to our hair stylist Yang, she did a pretty good job.
Over all we did well, got a good response from the customers as well, we were good at publicity. The new trend of hair cut at your home worked quite well, we were even good at selling out quality products such as shampoos and colors. Our weaknesses were that we did not have a particular shop and the proper barber chairs but we some how managed to provide what customers wanted efficiently.
I think I did a good job and I learnt many things, I should have even targeted other markets such as working class. I learnt how to talk and deal with the customers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home