Friday, November 20, 2009

Evaluation Chris

My major work in my group is analysis marketing and a person who will link with customers; like customers feedback. In addition, I am sure it is important part of our business.
First of all, I just discuss with my pairs and make some important points of our business. Then I according some research did a marketing analysis. So I just want to point out my something not enough good and some good things, one more thing I want to write is improvement for myself.
Firstly, my strengths are I just did my marketing analysis very cautious and all of it has enough evidence. Moreover, after customer feedback, I always convey everyone, I just expect everyone of my group need to know how customer thinking.
However, my weakness is I am so shy that I cannot communication well with
all of our consumers. I just did more things and questions of my friends. Furthermore, I think I am only did a very limit part of group work compare with my group mates.
The improvements of me are firstly I want to become more confidence because it better of me can talk with people. Secondly, I want to do more things of my groups, I just expect share more stress of everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home